Sweet Potato Yokan (Imo-yokan).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato yokan (imo-yokan). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Yokan (Imo-yokan) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sweet Potato Yokan (Imo-yokan) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato yokan (imo-yokan) using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Yokan (Imo-yokan):
- Take 300 g of sweet potatoes (unpeeled).
- Prepare 2 g of agar powder.
- Prepare 80 ml of water.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Yokan (Imo-yokan):
- Peel the sweet potatoes, cut in pieces and boil until soft..
- Mush or push through a tamis (recommended) while the potatoes are hot..
- Melt the agar powder in the water. Boil for about 2 minutes (stir time to time)..
- Mix the agar water and the potato paste together..
- Put the dough in a mold (rectangle or square) and smooth the surface. Leave until it gets firm. You can also put it in a fridge but not obligatory..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sweet potato yokan (imo-yokan) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!