Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Draniki Potato Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Draniki Potato Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to draniki potato pancakes recipe. To cook draniki potato pancakes you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Draniki Potato Pancakes:
- Provide 2 of Potatoes.
- Use 1 tsp of All-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Sour cream.
Steps to make Draniki Potato Pancakes:
- Peel the potatoes and slice with a slicer..
- Rinse the potato from Step 1 and lightly pat it dry. Place it in a bowl and mix with the white flour, beaten egg, and salt..
- In a skillet, heat a generous amount of oil. Pour on a ladle full of potato mixture and pan-fry it over medium heat. Once it is browned, turn over and press it from the top to flatten..
- Cook both sides until golden brown, serve it with some sour cream and you're done. I like eating it with ketchup, but my husband says that is unconventional..
Add the egg, chopped onion, flour and salt and pepper. Hand mix the ingredients using a spoon or fork. Draniki is a high-calorie dish because the pancakes are fried in a lot of oil. Traditionally the potato pancakes were served at breakfast garnished with deep fried pork fat or salo. Draniki are not much different from any vegetable pancakes which are made from carrots or zucchini.
If you find this Draniki Potato Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.