Dalia Lollipop – Broken Wheat Lollipop.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dalia lollipop – broken wheat lollipop. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dalia Lollipop – Broken Wheat Lollipop is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Dalia Lollipop – Broken Wheat Lollipop is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook dalia lollipop – broken wheat lollipop using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dalia Lollipop – Broken Wheat Lollipop:
- Take 1 cup of soaked broken wheat (dalia).
- Get 1 cup of boiled vegetables (green peas, corn kernels– seasonal).
- Take 2 of boiled potatoes, peeled & grated.
- Make ready 5 tablespoons of Paneer, grated.
- Take 1/3 cup of soya chunks, soaked and grinded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornflakes crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cornflour batter (cornflour and water mix).
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum, chopped.
- Get 1 of carrot, gratted.
- Get 1 of teaspoon, ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Salt or as per taste.
- Prepare 500 ml of Oil for frying (I Use Rice Bran Oil).
- Get 8 of candy stick.
Steps to make Dalia Lollipop – Broken Wheat Lollipop:
- Take bowl. Add soaked Dalia. Add potatoes, boiled vegetables,paneer, soya chunk crush, onions, green chilies, capsicums, carrot, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste, along with all the spices to a large mixing bowl. Mix everything well to combine. Last add salt to taste..
- Divide the dalia mixture into 7-8 portions. Make a ball of each portion, and flatten between your palms into the shape of a small lollipop /tikki/cutlet. (Shape as per your Idea) Coat each lollipops with cornflour mix and cornflakes crumbs..
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-heat..
- Fry all the lollipops from both sides till they turn golden coloured and crisp..
- Serve hot with ketchup or Chutney or Mayonnaise..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food dalia lollipop – broken wheat lollipop recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!