Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooked Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooked Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked beef stew recipe. To cook slow cooked beef stew you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooked Beef Stew:
- Get of Tomato.
- Provide of Potato.
- Get of Salt.
- Get of Sugar.
- Take of Flour.
- Take of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Beef Tenderloin.
- Provide of Carrot.
- You need of Butter.
- Provide of Pepper.
- You need of Water.
- Get of Cooking Sherry (sweet).
Instructions to make Slow Cooked Beef Stew:
- READ FIRST: You will need a pot with some for this. You'll also need some sort of insulation to wrap around your pot, if it doesn't have built in heat-retaining properties. This will take a while – hasty consumption will yield tough beef and crunchy carrots/potatoes, which is not what we're aiming for..
- NOTE: Choose a cut of beef with more fat in it – not saturated, but we should be able to see the clear white lines within the red. Lean will not turn out as well..
- Okay, now we'll begin. Make sure the onions and carrots are diced, and the potatoes peeled and cut into sizable chunks. They will become smaller as the stew… stews. Make sure you've started preheating the pot/slow cooker..
- First, pan fry the onions in about one tablespoon of butter. Add the carrots and beef in as well. Make sure the beef goes in last, since it only needs to be lightly seared – any more and it will start cooking off fat, and will be tough and chewy..
- Add water to the preheated pot and, after one minute, add the tomato paste and a spoon of olive oil..
- Once this pre-broth has heated up, add the onions, carrots, potatoes, beef, and butter. After the ingredients have settled and heated up, add the flour and stir slowly on heat for 5-7 minutes. Add the sherry while you're stirring..
- Once the stew has again settled and come to a low boil, keep cooking on low heat for thirty minutes, before turning off the heat and placing a lid on the pot..
- After another thirty minutes, turn off heat and place your pot into the insulators material. Make sure most of your lot is wrapped in it..
- Thirty minutes after you wrap the pot, heat it again on low heat for thirty minutes..
- Repeat steps #8 and #9 three more times (180 minutes). After the last time, let pot sit for 15 minutes and serve. It will get better the more times it's heated, since the potatoes dissolve into the stew and make it richer..
- The resulting stew will be on the salty side, so please eat with rice, bread, or pasta. That way it lasts longer as well..
Slow Cooker Beef Stew, with tender bites of beef and vegetables in a rich broth, is a family favorite. This easy beef stew recipe is perfect for a weeknight or Sunday dinner. One of my favorite ways to make dinner for my family is to use my slow cooker. Just like in my Slow Cooker Vegetable Beef Soup I highly suggest you enjoy this meal with crusty French bread and a side salad (a nice lemon/olive oil dressing would be great to cut through all the hearty flavors here). Tips for making this Ultimate Slow Cooker Beef Stew The slow cooker makes beef stew an everyday dinner dish.
If you find this Slow Cooked Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.