Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to battle depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you battle your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sinfully chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream icing recipe. You can cook sinfully chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream icing using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing:
- Provide of cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of Special Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 3/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 1/3 cup of boiling water.
- Provide of icing.
- Use 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Get 4 cup of powdered sugar, divided.
- Provide 12 oz of fresh raspberries.
Steps to make Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing:
- Preheat oven to 300' and line cupcake pan with liners..
- In large mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients for cupcakes. Whisk together..
- Form well in dry ingredients, add egg, buttermilk, and oil. Mix well..
- Add vanilla and boiling water. (You can bring water to boil in a small cup in microwave, about 45 seconds) Mix well..
- Pour cupcake batter into cupcake liners, just over half way full..
- Bake at 300' for 20~25 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let set for a few minutes in pan, then remove to cool..
- Separate out 12 pretty raspberries for topping cupcakes. On low heat smash and simmer the reset of the raspberries to make a puree. Set aside..
- In medium mixing bowl, blend butter and shortening together until smooth..
- Add first 3 cups of powdered sugar, gradually, mixing well..
- Add 4 tablespoons of raspberry puree. Mix well..
- Mix in last of powdered sugar to achieve desired consistency..
- When cupcakes are completely cooled, icing then however you'd like, and top each cupcake with one pretty raspberry and serve!.
Make sure to add cooled and thickened raspberry puree to the frosting. For the chocolate buttercream frosting: In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream butter until fluffy. Puree the raspberries and then run the pureed raspberries through a sieve. You want a smooth yet stiff buttercream icing that will be easy to pipe. The combination of raspberry and chocolate is perfect!
If you find this Sinfully Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Buttercream Icing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.