Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Home Made Onion Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home Made Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home Made Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made onion rings recipe. To cook home made onion rings you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home Made Onion Rings:
- Take 2 large of yellow or sweet onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of season salt.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Home Made Onion Rings:
- Cut stem and root end from onions then remove skin of outer layer. Cut onion into ½" thick slices..
- Separate slices into individual rings then place in a large bowl..
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and seasoned salt until completely combined..
- Add beaten egg and milk to bowl of seasoned flour then whisk until smooth..
- Pour breadcrumbs onto a large plate..
- Dip each onion ring into flour batter, allowing excess to drip off. Dredge in breadcrumbs, coating completely, then place on platter..
- Add canola or vegetable oil to a deep fryer or large skillet deep enough to cover onion rings then heat to 350° or on medium high heat..
- Carefully place onion rings in the hot oil and fry until lightly golden brown on each side, about 2–3 minutes total..
- Sprinkle with salt then serve while piping hot and crunchy..
If you find this Home Made Onion Rings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.