Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malaysian chicken satay with peanut Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian chicken satay with peanut Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Utilizing these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian chicken satay with peanut sauce recipe. You can cook malaysian chicken satay with peanut sauce using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Malaysian chicken satay with peanut Sauce:
- Use 800 g of Chicken thigh, cut into strips.
- Take 3 of Onions chopped.
- Provide 2 of lemongrass (white part), chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2-3 slices of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander 1/2 tsp ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt 1 Tbsp oil.
- Use of Garnish: Cucumber cut into wedges Spring onions.
- Get of Peanut sauce::.
- Get 6 of dry chili (seeded and soaked in hot water for 5 mins).
- You need 2 of onions, coarsely chopped 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 of lemongrass (white part), coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 2 slice of ginger.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Tamarind puree (Soak 1 Tbsp of Tamarind paste into 4Tbsp of hot water to get the puree).
- Use 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Malaysian chicken satay with peanut Sauce:
- Method for Satay:: Blend onions, lemongrass, garlic and ginger using food processor until it becomes a smooth paste. Mix the paste with chicken and add ground coriander, cumin, turmeric, brown sugar, salt and oil and combine well. Cover with cling wrap and marinate in the fridge for 2hrs or over night if you can..
- Soak skewers in water while you are marinating chicken to prevent them from burning. Thread the chicken onto the skewers and brush oil on top..
- Grill in oven for couple of minutes on each side or you can use grilled pan / BBQ to cook! Serve with cucumber and Spring onion along with peanut sauce..
- Method for peanut Sauce:: Blend chili, onions, garlic, lemongrass, and ginger using hand blender or food processor until it becomes a smooth paste. Add oil and mix well..
- Heat a medium pot and add the paste and chili powder, cook for 8 -10 minutes until fragrant and colour is slightly darker. Add peanut butter, Tamarind puree, sugar and a cup of water to the pot and bring to boil. Stir occasionally..
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10-12 minutes until the sauce has thickened and oil is on the surface of the sauce. Season with salt. Turn off the heat and serve with satay:::.
I'm going to be completely honest with you guys. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And I know I say this all the time, but really, this creamy, zesty peanut-lime sauce is the best peanut sauce of your lives. This chicken satay is so flavorful, and the peanut dipping sauce just takes these over the top. Then that delicious light char from the flames of the grill gives These juicy chicken skewers always wow kids and adults alike, and the peanut sauce usually disappears in no time.
If you find this Malaysian chicken satay with peanut Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.