Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Stir- fry Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Stir- fry Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
You have to remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is really important for a healthy body. You may already understand that the majority of of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that will supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy stir- fry ramen recipe. You can cook quick & easy stir- fry ramen using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick & Easy Stir- fry Ramen:
- Use 3 packages of ramen.
- Prepare 3 envelope of of ramen spice that comes with it.
- Get 1/2 packages of frozen or fresh shrimps, deveined.
- Get 2 of chicken breasts chopped into small square pieces.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 packages of of frozen or fresh broccolis.
- Prepare 6 of green chillies sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlice chopped.
- Take 2 small of onions sliced thinly.
- Get 3 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Use 1 of Sesame oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 of Freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Quick & Easy Stir- fry Ramen:
- Heat oil in large skillet and fry the chicken pieces.
- Add shrimp and fry until meat turns opaque.
- Set chicken and shrimp aside.
- Add more oil in the skillet and fry broccoli and chillies until slightly tender (make sure it retains its crunch).
- Boil the ramen.
- Soak the boiled ramen in ice cold water so that it doesn't get mushy.
- Fry the onions and garlic until tender.
- Add drained boiled ramen to the onions and garlic.
- Add chicken and shrimps.
- Sprinkle the spices from the envelope.
- Beat eggs and pour over the ramen.
- Add soy sauce and mix well.
- Add the broccoli in the end.
- Pour lime juice and toss.
- Add pepper, mix well and serve.
- Happy feasting!.
Surprisingly low prices on Acuvue Oasys, Focus Daillies, Air Optix, Biofinity, and many other contact lenses. I have previously played this game on this site before. QuickFee understands the hardship and frustration that comes with not being paid on time for services provided. Utilising our customised solutions means you get paid quicker and can work on gaining more business. With GoPro's Quik app, you can create awesome videos with just a few taps.
If you find this Quick & Easy Stir- fry Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.