Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip. Once the biscotti are cool, serve with the yogurt dip. A recipe to THE best oat crunchies on this planet. With a hint of coconut, cinnamon and sunflower seeds, these are going to fly off the table!
We mostly eat them cooked, but they are also good cold with milk or as a topping on yogurt. They are great to take on camping trips in place of They are great to take on camping trips in place of those little oatmeal packets that are loaded with sugar and artificial flavours. I made this dip for breakfast.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Once the biscotti are cool, serve with the yogurt dip. A recipe to THE best oat crunchies on this planet. With a hint of coconut, cinnamon and sunflower seeds, these are going to fly off the table!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip:
- Prepare 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take Pinch of sea salt.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of flaxseed powder+ 4 Tbsp water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grade B maple syrup.
- Take 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take 1 Tbsp of canola oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely diced dried apricots.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries.
I used a greek vanilla yogurt I cut the cinnamon back to a scant teaspoon (was that a typo asking for a full tablespoon?) and I served it with homemade waffle sticks sliced apples and chunked bananas. FULL RECIPE. ½ teaspoon of cinnamon. Maple Yogurt Dip: Three teaspoons maple syrup. ½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt. If you're serving with the maple yogurt dip, mix the greek yogurt, maple syrup, and splash of vanilla.
Instructions to make Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix 2 Tbsp flax powder + 4 Tbsp water = mix them well. Whisk together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon , baking powder, baking soda and salt in. A medium bowl..
- Whisk together the flax egg in a small bowl until smooth. Add the maple syrup, butter, oil and whisk until combined. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients along with the apricot and cranberries and mix with a wooden spoon until the dough just come to gather; it will be wet. Make a log about 12 inches by 4 inches..
- Bake until lightly golden and firm to touch, about 20 minutes. The cool on the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes..
- Slice the log in to 1/3 inches wide slice on the diagonal. Lay the slice down on the sheet pan and bake until dry, 10 to 12 minutes longer. Flip in middle. Take it out and wait until it cool down..
Pair with the apple chips and you're good to go. My daughter loves a maple yogurt you can find in store and while it is delicious, it's filled with tons of sugar and other ingredients! We have so many apples from apple picking and we're enjoying them in our Maple Cinnamon Greek Yogurt Dip! If you make some homemade applesauce you can even. This cinnamon maple oatmeal is a warm and hearty start to the day.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!