Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Pan Fry Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Pan Fry Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple pan fry ramen recipe. You can have simple pan fry ramen using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Pan Fry Ramen:
- Take 1 package of Oriental Flavor Ramen.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of fried egg – cooked to desired doneness (optional).
Instructions to make Simple Pan Fry Ramen:
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add noodles and cook 2 minutes. When noodles are done place 2 tbs of the noodle water in a small bowl..
- Drain remaining water off noodles in a colander, rinse noodles with cold water. Stir seasoning packet, ginger paste, and sesame oil into bowl of reserved noodle water. Set aside..
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and noodles. Cook just until additional water is evaporated off noodles, about 1 minute. Add sauce and toss to coat, cooking an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute..
- Transfer noodles to a plate and top with fried egg if desired. Enjoy!.
Plate individual servings of the ramen and veggies, wipe out the pan and put it back on the stove over medium-high heat. Add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil, swirl to coat the pan, then add the pork. Ramen cooks quickly and in order for your stir fry to be successful, you need to first undercook the noodles so that they can finish cooking in the pan with the sauce. So cook the noodles just until they separate but are still chewy – this takes only about a minute. Transfer to a separate dish, and set aside.
If you find this Simple Pan Fry Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.