Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Red Satay Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Red Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red satay curry recipe. To make thai red satay curry you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Red Satay Curry:
- Take of chosen meat.
- Use of crushed peanuts.
- Get of chicken stock.
- Take of cornflour in water.
- Prepare of mixed chillies.
- Provide of dried chilli flakes.
- Use of corriander.
- You need of fresh garlic.
- Use of carrot (thinnly sliced).
- Provide of freshly grated ginger.
- Provide of lemon grass.
- Prepare of red thai paste.
- Take of pepper.
- You need of salt.
Steps to make Thai Red Satay Curry:
- Prepare all your fresh ingrediants so you are well prepared..
- Bring stock the boil and add cornflour solution a quarter at a time. REMEMBER only add cornflour when stock is boiling.
- In a seperate pan fry off the meat you have chosen. add chillies, ginger and garlic.
- when stock has thickened stir in your thai paste.Then add everything to the stock..
- Turn down to a rolling boil and reduce by a third..
- Serve with jasmin rice, fresh corriander and crushed peanuts sprinkled over the top.
If you find this Thai Red Satay Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.