Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew recipe. You can have beef stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Stew:
- Get of stew meat, cut in bite sized pieces.
- Use of medium size potatoes, cut in chunks.
- Take of large carrots, cut in chunks or baby carrots.
- Prepare of medium onion, cut in chunks.
- You need of celery stalks, cut in 1 inch pieces.
- You need of mushrooms.
- Prepare of beef broth.
- Get of ketchup or tomato paste.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic and Worcestershire for seasoning.
- Take of cornstarch and 2-3 tablespoons cold water.
Instructions to make Beef Stew:
- Season meat with salt, pepper, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Brown in 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil..
- Add browned meat to crockpot..
- Add vegetables..
- Add broth and ketchup or tomato paste..
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8 hours. You can also use pressure cooker or stovetop. If using stovetop, simmer on low until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently to prevent sticking/ scorching..
- Optional. If you like a thicker gravy, mix equal amounts cornstarch and cold water (2-3 tablespoons). Whisk together to make a slurry. Slowly add slurry to finished stew, a tablespoon at a time, until desired thickness..
Beef stew is a cold weather essential. Read on to get all the hot deets on this ultra-comforting stew. A stew is a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy. Ingredients in a stew can include any combination of vegetables (such as carrots, potatoes, onions, beans, peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes) and may include meat. An easy beef stew recipe from Jamie magazine, with shallots, tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce.
If you find this Beef Stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.