Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Shoyu Ramen (Easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Shoyu Ramen (Easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy shoyu ramen (easy) recipe. You can cook spicy shoyu ramen (easy) using 23 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Shoyu Ramen (Easy):
- Take of Broth.
- Take 1.5 inch of Ginger.
- Get 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of tbps Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Dou Ban Jiang Sauce.
- Get 4 cups of Water.
- Take 1 pod of Knorr Chicken Stock.
- Take 1.5 tsp of Dashi Powder.
- Take 0.5 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2.5 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 0.5 tsp of Mirin.
- Take of Noodles.
- Take of Ramen Noodles (Fresh or Instant).
- Provide of Toppings.
- Take of Chashu.
- You need of Marinated Egg.
- Prepare of Japanese Fish Cake.
- Take of Bamboo Shoots.
- Provide of Black Fungus.
- Take of Nori Seaweed.
- Provide of Shredded Leak.
- Prepare of Chopped Spring Onions.
Steps to make Spicy Shoyu Ramen (Easy):
- Skin & rough chop ginger.
- Peel garlic.
- Mince ginger & garlic.
- Add oil into a pot big enough for 4 cups of water..
- Stirfry ginger & garlic.
- Add Dou Ban Jiang Sauce, stirfry until it's fragrant.
- Pour 4 cups of water into the pot.
- Add all remaining ingredients into the pot.
- Once it's boiling turn down the heat to the lowest, allow the broth to simmer for 10 minutes, not boiling..
- Once 10 minutes is up, use a strainer to strain the soup into a big bowl, and pour the clear soup back into the same pot then, allow the clear broth to continue simmering..
- Blow torch sliced chashu.
- Cut marinated egg into half.
- Chop & slice all toppings into strips & bit size.
- Cook noodles last.
- Dip noodles into a separate pot with boiling water for between 1 – 2 minutes..
A few weeks ago, we created a creamy and spicy Ramen soup, so this time we're going to show you how to make Shoyu Ramen, which is a lighter type of ramen that is very popular in Japan. The broth is called Shoyu and basically has a soy sauce soup base. Some of you might find it weird that the base is soy sauce, but the trick is to find a soy sauce that is not overpowering, like the low-sodium. Why This Recipe Is So Good. This spicy ramen hack has everything we love about restaurant-style ramen, but at home!
If you find this Spicy Shoyu Ramen (Easy) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.