Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super crispy onion rings👌 #stayhome recipe. You can cook super crispy onion rings👌 #stayhome using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome:
- Take 3-4 of medium sized onions.
- Provide of All purpose flour.
- Get of Corn starch.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Cold water.
- You need of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Oil.
Steps to make Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome:
- Peel and slice your onions to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Separate these slices into rings. You will get rings of various sizes but this the best part of onion rings. Each one is unique!.
- Now prepare your batter. Add 3/4 cup of all purpose flour into a bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup corn flour to the bowl and add some salt and black pepper to taste. It is optional but you can add some red chilli powder to spice up your onion rings🔥.
- Mix all these ingredients up.
- Add a cup of cold water slowly and mix as you add until you get a nice smooth batter.
- When the batter is ready add one onion ring at a time and completely coat it in the batter.
- Next add the coated ring into a bowl of bread crumbs and coat the onion ring in the breadcrumbs.
- Then set the onion ring aside and reapeat the process for all the rings.
- When they are all coated and ready to fry heat your oil to a medium low heat and fry the rings until golden brown.
- Sprinkle some salt and garnish the rings with freshly chopped corriander and serve with a dip of your choice!.
If you find this Super Crispy Onion Rings👌 #stayhome recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.