Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fast simple Ramen veggie meal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fast simple Ramen veggie meal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fast simple Ramen veggie meal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for looking after your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fast simple ramen veggie meal recipe. To cook fast simple ramen veggie meal you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fast simple Ramen veggie meal:
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 3 packages of chicken Ramen.
- Provide 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 1 cup of frozen veggies of your choice.
- Get pinch of pepper to taste.
Steps to make Fast simple Ramen veggie meal:
- Melt butter in a skillet, add chicken bouillon packets that are included in the Ramen package and frozen veggies until thawed and tender.
- Once the veggies have absorbed the buttery goodness add the soy sauce.
- Now add in the Ramen noodles. I break them in half, can be crushed or whole but I find it easier to fit. And add water to it slowly just enough to start cooking down the noodles, season with pepper. (Avoid salt because the bouillon has plenty).
- Let it cook up all remaining water and then it's ready to eat. It's good to top with cheese but I didn't have any left lol.
The extra (small) time investment is soo worth the result. Freshly made, quick and easy vegetarian. This vegetarian ramen is quick, easy and fresh, made with vegetable broth and aromatics like ginger and garlic. It's heavy on the vegetables: greens, shiitake mushrooms, peppers, green onion, radishes. And to top it off, we were able to find fresh ramen noodles from our local Asian grocery.
If you find this Fast simple Ramen veggie meal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.