Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!).
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, biscoff milkshake (low cal treat!). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook biscoff milkshake (low cal treat!) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!):
- Prepare 200 ml of chilled unsweetened almond milk,.
- Get 2 scoops of (heaped tbsp) low calorie vanilla ice cream, (Asda),.
- Take 2 of lotus biscoff biscuits,.
- Get of Low fat squirty canned cream (around 12g serving),.
- Take of Butterscotch zero syrup (I used Myprotein, optional),.
- Get 1 of level tbsp granulated stevia sweetener,.
- Get 1 tsp of melted Biscoff spread, or biscoff sauce (alternative),.
- Get of You will need:.
- Take 1 of hand blender.
- Prepare 1 of tall glass and a straw to serve.
Instructions to make Biscoff Milkshake (Low Cal Treat!):
- Pour the chilled almond milk, Stevia and ice cream into the blender container and crumble 1 and a 1/3rd of the biscoff biscuits in also, saving the rest as garnish. Add in 2/3rds of the melted Biscoff spread..
- Take the hand blender and pulse the ingredients together, then blend until nice and smooth..
- Take your tall glass and squeeze butterscotch zero syrup around the inside of it, then pour in the milkshake. Squirt cream on the top in a neat swirly pattern..
- Drizzle over the remaining melted 1/3rd Biscoff spread and crumble over the remaining 1/2th of a biscoff as a garnish. Add a straw and enjoy!.
- Each milkshake is approx 227 kcals! (this will vary slightly depending on which low cal ice cream you use, and whether you're using melted Biscoff or squeezy Biscoff sauce). :).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food biscoff milkshake (low cal treat!) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!