Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sate ayam and quail eggs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sate ayam and quail eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sate ayam and quail eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sate ayam and quail eggs recipe. You can cook sate ayam and quail eggs using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sate ayam and quail eggs:
- You need of chicken breast, diced.
- Provide of boiled quail eggs, peeled.
- Get of Marinade:.
- Use of Lee Kum Kee satay sauce.
- You need of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Prepare of shallots, finely sliced.
- You need of galangal.
- You need of Lee Kum Kee satay sauce.
- Provide of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of salt and sugar.
- Provide of water.
- Take of bamboo skewers.
Steps to make Sate ayam and quail eggs:
- Marinade diced chicken and boiled quail eggs for at least 2 hours, set aside in the fridge..
- In a wok, add some oil and stir fry shallots and galangal until fragrant, pour in the mixture of satay sauce, sweet soy sauce and water. Cook until some it boils, add salt and sugar. Add the mixture of corn starch and water into the sauce to get the sauce thickened..
- Arrange the chicken cubes and quail eggs into bamboo skewers and grill until cooked and brown in colour. You might want to spread some honey if you'd like it to be even sweeter..
- Place the grilled chicken and quail eggs onto a plate, pour the sauce over. Sprinkle some fried shallots as garnish. Serve with hot rice..
Special ingredients used for this sate ayam bumbu kacang. Resep Sate Ayam ala Yuda Bustara (Chicken Satay Recipe) Hari Raya is right around the corner! So, prep your cooking utensils, and put a smile on your family's faces with our Marmite Semur Ayam and Quail Eggs. Cross-sectional study of quail eggs was conducted to evaluate the nutritional composition of the following parameters moisture%, crude protein Hence, it is concluded that quail egg is more nutritious in terms of energy and protein.
If you find this Sate ayam and quail eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.