Whosayna’s Aaloo Rib Chops Patties.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, whosayna’s aaloo rib chops patties. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whosayna’s Aaloo Rib Chops Patties is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Whosayna’s Aaloo Rib Chops Patties is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have whosayna’s aaloo rib chops patties using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Aaloo Rib Chops Patties:
- Get 1 kg of Potatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 kg of Ribs Chops with bone.
- Get as required of Salt.
- Make ready pinch of Chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 of lemon juice.
- Take as required of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Make ready as required of few Coriander leaves (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies (chopped).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Aaloo Rib Chops Patties:
- Peel and boil potatoes then mash it, add salt, lemon, chilli powder and coriander leaves, mix well and keep aside. Boil rib chops in ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder and turmeric powder, dry it up. Scoop little mashed potato mixture, press like puri on your palm and keep a piece of rib chop on it, bring all sides together and seal make sure little bone is left behind. Do the same for all. Beat eggs in a bowl add little chilli powder and pinch of salt..
- Keep a frying pan on flame put enough oil for shallow frying. Dip each chop in beaten eggs cover all sides and place in oil, put three chops at a time, use skillet to splash oil on top, let it turn golden brown then turn it over the other side. Remove in a platter with kitchen paper on it. Make sure you drain all oil before keeping on platter. Serve with coconut and hot chutneys..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food whosayna’s aaloo rib chops patties recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!