Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly boost your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple self-made soup ramen (what's ramen made of?) recipe. To make simple self-made soup ramen (what's ramen made of?) you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?):
- Use of <for Soup >.
- Take 600 of g… Pork belly.
- Take 40 of g…Katsuobushi(Dried bonito flakes).
- Use 2.4 of liter…Water (will be 1.0-1.2 liters when completed）.
- Take of <seasoning for 300cc soup(1 serving)>.
- You need 1 1/3 of Tbsp(20 cc)…Soy sauce (or 3 g Salt).
- Get 2 of tsp(10 cc)…Sesame oil.
- Provide of <Topping1: Boiled pork soy sauce taste>.
- Use 400 of g… Boiled pork.
- Take 1 of Tbsp… Soy sauce.
- Prepare of <Topping2: Ajitsuke Tamago(Soft-boiled eggs soy sauce taste)>.
- Get 4 of …eggs.
- Take 2 of Tbsp…MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base).
- Provide of <other>.
- You need 100 of g…Ramen noodles for 1 serving (like thin).
- Use 2 of sheets…Nori (Dried seaweed) for 1serving.
- Prepare 1 of Tbsp… Chopped onion for 1 serving(use to topping).
Instructions to make Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?):
- At first, Please know the elements that make up Ramen. Ramen = Soup (Dashi + Tare + Oil) + Noodles + Topping. *Dashi is a Soup from which essences such as meat, bones and vegetables have been extracted. *Tare is a liquid made by processing soy sauce or salt. *Oil is a flavored oil It is important to know this basic structure. You can make your favorite ramen by combining each element freely..
- Wash pork belly with running water. Boil 2.4 liter hot water. Boil pork berry 1 hour on low heat. Stop fire when time passes. Keep it leave the until the hot water cools. (about 2-3 hours) Hot water is decreased about half. (2.4 liter to about 1.4-1.6 liter)..
- Let's Season the boiled pork. Put boiled pork in a plastic bag and pour soy sauce. When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the meat. Tie the bag and seal it. Store for half a day in the refrigerator..
- Boil eggs for 7 minutes. Take out from the shell, put in a plastic bag and pour 2 Tbsp MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base). When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the eggs. Tie the bag and seal it. Store for half a day in the refrigerator..
- Let's finish the soup. Boil the pork-boiled water again. Add a dried bonito flakes there and turn the fire into a low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes. Turn off the fire and leave for 20 minutes. Then filter..
- Prepare for the topping. Slice the pork. Cut the eggs in half. It is convenient to use a thread. Chop the onions..
- Let's season the soup. Pouring 20 cc of soy sauce and 10 cc of oil into the bowl. Boil 300 cc of soup per serving. Pouring the soup there..
- Let's boil the noodles. (The method of boiling is different depending on the product) Cutting the hot water, and combine it with the soup, in a bowl..
- It is completed by putting up the toppings! OISHIiiiiiiii!.
Spinach and Chinese cabbage (hakusai) both go great with ramen, as does most kinds of mild meat. You can also add corn, peas, or any other manner of frozen vegetables. Eggs also go will in the soup, hard boiled or mixed in. Finally, let us examine the price. Simply add the Home-made Ramen Soup to the soy sauce flavouring base to make a shōyu ramen soup.
If you find this Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.