Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Durban Curry Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Durban Curry Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to durban curry beef stew recipe. To make durban curry beef stew you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Durban Curry Beef Stew:
- Prepare 2 kg of beef stew cut into bite size.
- Prepare 2 of onions finely chopped.
- You need 4 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need of Small ginger minced.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin spice.
- Use 1 tsp of cardamon.
- Use 1 tsp of rajah mild.
- Get 2 of jalapeño chilies chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Take 3 tsp of tomatoes paste.
- Get 2 tsp of chutney.
- Take 1 cube of beef stock.
- Provide 30 ml of coconut oil.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Durban Curry Beef Stew:
- I use a slow cooker for this stew. Rinse the meat and place it in a colander to drip water..
- In a slow cooker I pour coconut oil and onion, garlic ginger, beef cube, jalapeño, vinegar and all the spice the followed with meat..
- I stir the meat and let it cook just for few minutes with out adding water for softening of the meat, it gets fried by it self and the aroma fills the house..
- Then I add water and let it cook for a while. As it is busy cooking I prepare rice on the other pot..
- I open the pot and check the meat is now soft and tender and if not then add another half cup of water.
- After a while the beef is so soft and it's now falling off the bone.
- Then add the chutney and tomato paste stir it in and lower the meat heat..
- Then mix flour with tomato soup to thicken the gravy..
- My hot durban curry smells and tastes like my neighbours..
- Mine is served with rice,.
When it comes to quick and satisfying slow cooker crockpot meals South African Apricot Beef Curry is at the top of the African food dinner recipe list. South Africa food is one of the most diverse on the African continent. South African apricot beef curry is an easy delicious slow cooker dinner recipe to make on a weeknight. Use your slow cooker for this simple South African Apricot Beef Curry. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and brown the beef on all sides.
If you find this Durban Curry Beef Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.