Quick and Easy Homemade Granola.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, quick and easy homemade granola. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick and Easy Homemade Granola is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Quick and Easy Homemade Granola is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick and easy homemade granola using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Homemade Granola:
- Get 1 cup of crumbled Kiddylicious Soft Biscotti (roughly 1 box).
- Take 1/2 cup of toasted rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried fruits.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of raisins / goji berries.
Steps to make Quick and Easy Homemade Granola:
- Crumble the Kiddylicious soft biscotti into a bowl. Optional – toast crumbled biscotti in 160°C oven for 3-5 minutes or until golden..
- Toast the rolled oats dry in a 180°C oven for 5-10 minutes or until golden. Optional – toast with a tablespoon of honey and olive oil for flavour..
- Add store-bought dried fruit or make your own. * To dehydrate berries: wash, spread on a baking tray and bake for 3 hours at 100°C..
- In a bowl mix together the biscotti crumble, toasted rolled oats, dried fruits (berries) and raisins / goji berries..
- Seal in an airtight container..
- IMPORTANT: The Granola can last for up to 4 weeks in an airtight container..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food quick and easy homemade granola recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!