Fall Apple Cookie Sandwiches.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fall apple cookie sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fall Apple Cookie Sandwiches is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fall Apple Cookie Sandwiches is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fall apple cookie sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fall Apple Cookie Sandwiches:
- Get 1 of Honeycrisp Apple.
- Get 2 tbsp of Biscoff European Cookie Spread.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
Instructions to make Fall Apple Cookie Sandwiches:
- Mix Biscoff, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl until combined..
- Slice apple into 1/4-inch slices..
- Layer apple slice then cookie spread repeatedly until desired size sandwich(es) are made..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fall apple cookie sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!