TL's Garlic Knots.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tl's garlic knots. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
TL's Garlic Knots is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. TL's Garlic Knots is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tl's garlic knots using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make TL's Garlic Knots:
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp dried basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of warm water ( 105-115 degrees F).
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of salt ( i use sea salt).
- Take 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of milk.
Instructions to make TL's Garlic Knots:
- In small skillet heat oil and butter over low heat. Add garlic. Cook, stir occasionally until golden. About 5 min. Stir in basil and red pepper flakes. Remove from heat and cool completely..
- In med bowl dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until foamy 5-10 min..
- Stir garlic mixture and salt into yeast mixture. At low speed beat in flour a half cup at a time until soft dough forms..
- On floured surface knead dough until smooth and elastic 5-10 min. Adding more flour to prevent sticking. Place dough in large greased bowl turning to coat. Cover loosely with a damp cloth. Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size about an hour..
- Grease 2 baking sheets. punch down dough. On floured surface divide dough in half. Roll each dough half in to a long rope. Cut each rope into 9 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 9 inch rope. Tie each rope into a loose knot..
- Place rolls 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Cover again and let rise in a warm place until doubled. 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix together egg and milk and brush rolls. Bake until golden brown about 20 min..
- Transfer to cooling rack..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tl's garlic knots recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!