Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are great if you would like to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade deep-fried pickles recipe. To cook homemade deep-fried pickles you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles:
- Prepare 4-5 of Pickles (large) – The better the pickle the better the taste.
- Provide of Cooking Oil (I use vegetable oil).
- Prepare 1 cup of ~ Breadcrumbs (I like seasoned panko).
- Use 1 cup of ~ Flour.
- Provide of Garlic Powder (use a decent amount).
- Provide of Paprika or Cayenne Powder (not too much).
- Take of Black Peppercorn Pepper (as much as you desire).
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Take of Milk.
- Provide of Ranch Dressing.
Instructions to make Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles:
- First cut up the pickles into 1/4 inch pieces and set aside..
- Next mix all the dry ingredients (flour, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper) into a decent-sized mixing bowl..
- Then mix eggs and milk (just a little amount of milk is necessary) into a small mixing bowl..
- Now pour cooking oil in a medium-sized cooking pot on the stove. Start to heat the oil. You want the temperature to reach around 325° to 350°. Make sure to leave room for the pickles in the pot so the oil doesn't overflow..
- Next place the cut pickles (a couple at a time) in the egg wash (make sure to cover the whole pickle slices)..
- Then place the cut pickles in the dry ingredients (cover both sides of the pickle slices and pat the dry ingredients down on each side). And set aside..
- Wait till cooking oil is nice and hot and place the pickles into the oil. Be careful you don't splash the hot oil on you. You need to cook the slices in the oil for around 5-6 minutes. When they are golden brown on the outside they are done and ready to remove from the oil..
- While the pickles are cooking set up a plate with a large paper towel on it for the finished product. Use the correct utensil for removing items from the oil (they are metal spoon type items with holes in them for the oil to drain)..
- Finally, put some ranch dressing in a small bowl for dipping. Season with salt and serve warm (be careful they will be really hot right out of the oil). Enjoy!.
Deep fried dill pickles are not reserved as a snack for only fairs and festivals. Our homemade Deep-Fried Dill Pickle recipe is easy and delicious, with the tasty flavor combination of the dill pickle slices and handcrafted batter. Source: Better Homes and Gardens Creamy Blue Cheese Dip This simple and easy dip is a classic for a good reason and it goes perfectly with crispy deep fried pickles. Creamy Jalapeno Dip This easy dip is made in the blender and perfect to prep ahead of time. I take the pickles and dab them dry on a paper towel to help keep them from getting soggy.
If you find this Homemade Deep-Fried Pickles recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.