Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Roasted Chick-Peas (Garbanzo Beans) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Roasted Chick-Peas (Garbanzo Beans) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are terrific at battling depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Consume an egg and cheer up!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy roasted chick-peas (garbanzo beans) recipe. You can have spicy roasted chick-peas (garbanzo beans) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Roasted Chick-Peas (Garbanzo Beans):
- Provide 1 of 15 ounce can chick-peas also labeled garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed and dryed on paper towels,gently rubbing off thin layer of skin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 of spray of olive oil spray or any non-stick spray.
Steps to make Spicy Roasted Chick-Peas (Garbanzo Beans):
- Line a rimmed baking sheet wit parchment paper. Preheat oven to 400.
- place chick-peas in a single layer on baking sheet and dry roast for 40 minutes, shaking pan every 10-15 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile combine all spices in a small bowl and mix well.
- remove chick-peas from oven spray to coat lightly with oil and sprinkle on spices, return to oven for about 5 minutes to cook spices on, but watch they can burn quickly.
- They are best eaten warm or the same day they are cooked, a great crunchy snack, also great on salads like a crouton!!.
When it comes to flavoring these roasted chickpeas the sky is the limit! Here are a few suggestions (all use olive oil + salt) Garlic powder, ground ginger, sesame oil and sesame seeds. A few chickpeas may pop – that's normal. Baked Bean Recipes Broccoli Side Dish Recipes. There's a Mexican joint Michele and I go to once in a while that serves a complimentary bowl of spicy, fried chickpeas when you sit down to eat.
If you find this Spicy Roasted Chick-Peas (Garbanzo Beans) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.