Dates Halwa. Dates halwa recipe – A easy halwa recipe made with minimal ingredients yet tastes delicious. As its ramadan month thought of posting this dates halwa recipe as I heard from one of my friend about this. Dates halwa recipe – rich, delicious halwa made with mawa and dates.
It has that retro taste when such sweet halwas used to be made with fresh and pure organic ingredients. Dates Halwa or Khajoor Ka Halwa. Continue to stir the entire mixture until it starts separating out from the sides of kadai and starts forming a big lump.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, dates halwa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Dates Halwa is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Dates Halwa is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Dates halwa recipe – A easy halwa recipe made with minimal ingredients yet tastes delicious. As its ramadan month thought of posting this dates halwa recipe as I heard from one of my friend about this. Dates halwa recipe – rich, delicious halwa made with mawa and dates.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have dates halwa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dates Halwa:
- Get 2 cups of pitted dates.
- Take 1 cup of warm water.
- Take 1/4 cup of ghee plus 2 tablespoon.
- Get 2 tablespoon of biscoff spread (optional).
- Take 2 tablespoon of corn flour Plus 1/2 cup water.
- Make ready 50 gram of chopped nuts plus 1 teaspoon ghee.
- Take 1 teaspoon of rose water.
Dates halwa can be served hot and cold. Halwa is not always a dessert, it can be based on ingredients like lentils, beans, and vegetables (yams, squashes, pumpkins, and carrots). Three simple main ingredients and a delicious dates halwa is ready in no time. Mash or blend the cooked dates and banana mixture and add the milk and cook until the milk boils or till bubbles forms.
Steps to make Dates Halwa:
- Soak the dates in 1 cup water until softened and blend it in a food processor. In a pan add 1 tablespoon ghee and fry the nuts..
- In a pan add ghee and heat on medium heat. Add in dates and cook until all ghee is absorbed. Add in further 2 tablespoon of ghee add keep stirring until it thickens. Make a slurry of corn flour and 1/2 cup water and add to the dates. Keep mixing until it becomes shiny. Add in the nuts and rose water and mix well..
- You will notice mixture leaving sides and turning in a mass. Add biscoff spread and mix well. Turn off the gas and transfer in a greased tray. Let it cool for an hour and cut in desired shapes. Alternatively you can use moulds and give it a shape..
Now transfer the dates halwa on top a plastic sheet, apply little ghee to your hands and roll like big log and flatten. Any shape of your choice either log or long rectangular or square block. Khajoor ka Halwa Recipe Dates Halwa Healthy Food Maida ka Halwa Pakistani Recipes in Urdu healthy food kharjura halwa. Easy and healthy dates halwa recipe by Madraasi Deepa. Dates are rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber and contains iron, calcium, potassium, zinc etc.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dates halwa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!