European Ceasar Salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, european ceasar salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
European Ceasar Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. European Ceasar Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook european ceasar salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make European Ceasar Salad:
- Take 3 of croutons.
- Prepare 3 of drops Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of mustard.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 of egg yolk.
- Make ready 4 of anchovies.
- Take 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 head of Romaine lettuce.
- Get 1 of flaked parmesan.
Instructions to make European Ceasar Salad:
- Grind croutons into powder..
- Puree anchovies with a fork..
- Whisk all ingredients except for olive oil in a large salad bowl..
- When ingredients are blended slowly add olive oil while whisking. (About 1 tbsp every 5 seconds.).
- Add romaine lettuce, croutons and parmesan cheese to taste..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food european ceasar salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!