Malaysian Biryani Rice – Nasi Briyani.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, malaysian biryani rice – nasi briyani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Malaysian Biryani Rice – Nasi Briyani is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Malaysian Biryani Rice – Nasi Briyani is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook malaysian biryani rice – nasi briyani using 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Malaysian Biryani Rice – Nasi Briyani:
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmathi Rice.
- Take 50 g of Raisins.
- Get 1.5-2 cups of Water.
- Get 1/4 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- Take 1 pc of Chicken Stock Cube.
- Make ready 1 pc of Lemongrass Stalk (bruised).
- Get 2 pc of Pandan Leaves (tied in a knot).
- Take of [Garlic Onion Paste] – ground well.
- Take 50 g of Red Onions.
- Make ready 20 g of Shallots.
- Get 15 g of Garlic.
- Take 15 g of Ginger.
- Get of [Aromatics].
- Take 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Make ready 3 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Make ready 4 pc of Cloves.
- Take of [Sauté].
- Get 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Get 30 g of Ghee or Butter.
- Get as needed of Salt.
- Take of [Fragrance and Color] – mixed together.
- Prepare 1 g of Yellow Food Coloring or Turmeric Powder.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Rose Water.
Steps to make Malaysian Biryani Rice – Nasi Briyani:
- SAUTÉ: in a pot, heat 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil along with Ghee/Butter until hot. Sauté the Garlic Onion Paste as well as the Aromatics until fragrant. Add the Rice and mix well..
- LIQUID: next, add the Water, Stock Cube, Evaporated Milk, Lemongrass, Pandan Leaves, Raisins and Salt. Mix well, cover with a lid and cook the rice..
- SERVE: once the rice is cooked, add the Rose Water Solution and gently fork the rice. Then leave the Rice to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with Fried Shallots and Raisins, serve with any curry you desire..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food malaysian biryani rice – nasi briyani recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!