Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy beer battered deep fried pickles recipe. To make spicy beer battered deep fried pickles you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles:
- Take 1 of dill pickles (I only use the always refrigerated Claussen dill pickles, the halves are best).
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of season salt (more or less to taste).
- Use 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper (more, less, or omit to taste).
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 cup of beer of choice.
- Get 2 large of eggs.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use of vegetable oil for frying.
Instructions to make Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles:
- Drain the juice from the pickles. Slice pickles to desired thickness. I slice mine about 1/4 of an inch. Dry slices as much as possible with a paper towel..
- Preheat oil (at least an inch deep) to 375˚ (I use an electric skillet). While oil is heating, prepare batter..
- Combine flour, season salt, cayenne pepper, and baking powder in a pie pan or other shallow dish..
- Whisk together the beer, eggs, and oil in another pie plate or shallow dish..
- When oil has reached 375˚, begin soaking many pickle slices into liquid mixture..
- After soaking pickles in beer mixture, dredge slices in flour mixture..
- Carefully drop pickle slices into hot oil. Fry until golden brown. Remove from grease and set on paper towels on a plate..
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce. I don't use any. They're that good!.
Spicy Beer Battered Fried Pickles – My Suburban Kitchen. Spicy Beer Battered Fried Pickles – My Suburban Kitchen. Fried Pickles with Jalapenos and Beer in the batter. Finger Food Appetizers Appetizers For Party Appetizer Recipes Snack Recipes Cooking. When your oil is hot (test it by sprinkling a little water in the oil, when it pops, you know it's ready), start preparing the pickle chips.
If you find this Spicy Beer Battered Deep Fried Pickles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.