Crockpot Vegetable Soup (low salt).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, crockpot vegetable soup (low salt). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Vegetable Soup (low salt) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot Vegetable Soup (low salt) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot vegetable soup (low salt) using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Vegetable Soup (low salt):
- Make ready 1 quart of Vegetable broth (low sodium preferred).
- Prepare 3 of Potatoes sliced or cubed.
- Get 12 oz of Diced onions and celery (which I purchased at the supermarket).
- Get 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can of Tomato paste.
- Get 1 can of Chopped spinach.
- Make ready 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of Season with salt free Mrs. Dash.
Steps to make Crockpot Vegetable Soup (low salt):
- Place all ingredients in crockpot and let cook on high for an hour then switch to low for at least another 6 hours. Season to taste while cooking..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot vegetable soup (low salt) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!