Crockpot Coconut Curry.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crockpot coconut curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Coconut Curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Coconut Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot coconut curry using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Coconut Curry:
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Minced garlic (paste).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced ginger.
- Make ready 1-3 tbsps of Red curry paste (depends on heat preference).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne.
- Take 1-2 tbsps of Turmeric.
- Take 2-3 tbsps of Brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worchestor.
- Make ready of Sweet basil.
- Take of Cilantro.
- Take of Green onion.
- Make ready 1/3 of yellow onion.
- Make ready 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable broth (or water and add vegan bel bouillon).
- Make ready of Cashews (optional).
- Get of Egg (optional).
- Take of Lime.
Instructions to make Crockpot Coconut Curry:
- While you chop your onions and skin your sweet potatoes, add some olive oil to your crockpot and turn it on high. Add minced ginger, garlic, and red curry to the pot as well as you yellow onion. Add you spices next and stir (salt, pepper, brown sugar, tumeric, cayenne, paprika, optional curry powder).
- Once your seasonings are stirred into the onion add the worcheshire and soy sauce (or you can use fish sauce) and mix. Add small chopped sweet potatoes and some chopped basil and cover for 90 minutes..
- After the first 90 minutes. Add your coconut milk, vegetable broth and some cilantro and green onion (save the rest for garnish). Cook for another 90 minutes, sweet potatoes should be easy to cut..
- After the second round of 90 minutes you can add any of the following: canned chickpeas, raw shrimp, cooked chicken, etc. cook jasmine rice with sesame oil or any other vegetables or sides you want to have with the dish. Garnish with cashews, cilantro, green onion. You can even add an egg! Add sliced lime to the plate for squeezing and serve..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot coconut curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!