Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Couscous & French Beans Salad with Chickpeas & Cucumber recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous & French Beans Salad with Chickpeas & Cucumber recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to find out, are terrific at combating depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to raise your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat a few eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous & french beans salad with chickpeas & cucumber recipe. To cook couscous & french beans salad with chickpeas & cucumber you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Couscous & French Beans Salad with Chickpeas & Cucumber:
- Use 1/2 cup of couscous.
- You need 1/2 cup of black chickpeas, boiled.
- Take 1 cup of french beans, finely chopped & boiled al dente.
- You need 1 of small cucumber, chopped into small pieces.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Use 1-2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of dry red chilly.
- Get 2 of fresh red chilies, chopped.
- Get 2-3 tbsp. of feta cheese, crumbled.
Steps to make Couscous & French Beans Salad with Chickpeas & Cucumber:
- Add 3/4 cup water to the couscous and keep it covered for 10 minutes. Fluff it up with a fork. In a bowl, combine couscous, beans, chickpeas, cucumber, salt and pepper..
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with the red chilly and mustard seeds. Allow it to crackle. Switch off the flame..
- Pour this tempering on the prepared salad and top it up with the fresh red chilies and crumbled feta cheese. Serve immediately for a light dinner / lunch..
Still, it also plays a large role in Middle Eastern dishes. Couscous is made from semolina wheat and tastes nutty and sweet when cooked. The couscous that most of us pick up at the local grocery store is actually instant couscous, which is couscous that has already been steamed and dried for us. Made from semolina wheat, couscous is nutty, sweet, and versatile — it also happens to be incredibly quick-cooking. You're likely most familiar with regular couscous, which is tiny and granular, but Israeli (or pearl) couscous has also gained popularity over the years.
If you find this Couscous & French Beans Salad with Chickpeas & Cucumber recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.