Corn salsa. Watch how to make fresh corn salsa in this short recipe video! This salsa recipe is a party-worthy dip. It's also a great component to use in tacos, burritos and more.
Lime juice combined with avocados and corn make this yummy salsa go well with plain tortilla. This Corn Salsa recipe is a rainbow of bright flavors and textures in every fiesta bite! No matter how you serve this Corn Salsa recipe, you will be blown away at just how fabulous it is!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, corn salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Watch how to make fresh corn salsa in this short recipe video! This salsa recipe is a party-worthy dip. It's also a great component to use in tacos, burritos and more.
Corn salsa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Corn salsa is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have corn salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn salsa:
- Make ready 2 ears of fresh corn.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion.
- Make ready 1 of medium tomato.
- Take 1/8 cup of diced pickled jalapenos.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of or so cilantro, chopped.
- Take 1 tbs of or so oil for frying (I used soybean).
- Take of To taste, salt and pepper.
See great recipes for Corn salsa, Grilled Summer Corn Salsa too! This grilled corn salsa is the perfect summer condiment. This one is especially good when sweet summer corn is in season. If you don't have a grill or grill pan, give your cobs a quick sear in a cast.
Steps to make Corn salsa:
- Shuck the corn and peel off the silks (I do this outside, otherwise the silks go everywhere)..
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat. I also coat the ears in oil to help ensure a more even cook..
- When oil is heated, put in the ears, and until cooked and a little charred all around. Turn fairly frequently to prevent burning and be careful because the moisture in the corn can make the oil pop..
- Cut the cooked kernels off into a big bowl, let cool, then mix in the other ingredients..
- Put covered in the fridge for at least an hour to let it chill and to allow the flavors to come together..
Make this grilled corn salsa and you'll understand what we're obsessing over. Sweet, slightly charred grilled corn, fresh tomatoes, onion and cilantro, lime juice and a little heat from serrano pepper. This corn salsa would be great to serve for a game-day party or summer potluck. Corn Salsa is a fresh corn salad with tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, jalapeno, and cilantro. Add a squeeze of lime and you're done!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food corn salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!