Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, raj kachori. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Raj Kachori is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Raj Kachori is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook raj kachori using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Raj Kachori:
- Get of For puris.
- Take 1/2 cup of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rava.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of Oil for frying.
- Make ready of For stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled potato pieces.
- Take 6-8 of moong dal pakoras.
- Get 2 tsp of Spicy green chutney.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Red dates(khajur) or imli chutney.
- Get 1/2 cup of Whisk fresh curd (dahi).
- Make ready handful of Spicy sev.
- Get 2 tsp of Spicy boondi.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Pomegranate pearls.
Instructions to make Raj Kachori:
- In mixing bowl add maida,rava,salt and oil(moin) mix well and bind into tight dough. Knead and make 6 equal portions balls. Roll into 2" round puris. Deep fry in hot oil on medium – high flame. Make moong dal pakoras,(I used sprouts moong to make pakoras). Keep all required ingredients ready to prepare kachori chat..
- To assemble..Make hole in center of prepared puri. In it add moong dal pakora(hand broken). On it put boiled potato pieces as shown..
- On it pour spicy green chutney, sweet and sour red dates/ khajur chutney..
- On it pour whisk curd on it sprinkle salt, cummin seeds powder,chat masala powder..
- Garnish with spicy sev, boondi and pomegranate pearls..
- Serve/Relish Delicious Raj Kachori immediately..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food raj kachori recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!