Grilled Summer Corn Salsa.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled summer corn salsa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Summer Corn Salsa is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grilled Summer Corn Salsa is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled summer corn salsa using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Summer Corn Salsa:
- Take 3 of corn on the cobb, grilled on bbq.
- Get 1/2 of jalepeno, minced.
- Take 1 of green onion, diced.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of tomato (or 2 handfuls cherry tomato), diced.
- Take 2 tbsp of crumbled queso fresco.
- Get of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Take Half of lime.
Instructions to make Grilled Summer Corn Salsa:
- Grill your corn on bbq (about 5-8 min).
- Cut the corn off the cob while still warm and toss together with tbsp butter (try to do this while its warm so the butter melts).
- Add all the other diced ingredients and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cheese and squeeze of lime juice.
- Serve as a side or with tortilla chips. FREAKIN YUM!!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grilled summer corn salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!