Black Bean Corn Salsa. Made with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, pepper, and avocado, this salsa has the most amazing balance of textures in a great presentation. All Reviews for Heather's Cilantro, Black Bean, and Corn Salsa. This is a terrific salsa for scooping up with corn chips, or spooning over a simple grilled piece of protein.
This wildly versatile Black Bean and Corn Salsa will have you dreaming up all sorts of ways to use it: tacos, burritos, breakfast backup?!! And you can easily turn it into a meal with a few additions so it's worth keeping it in mind if your kitchen needs a kickstart. I think it tastes best when accompanied by a.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, black bean corn salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Made with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, pepper, and avocado, this salsa has the most amazing balance of textures in a great presentation. All Reviews for Heather's Cilantro, Black Bean, and Corn Salsa. This is a terrific salsa for scooping up with corn chips, or spooning over a simple grilled piece of protein.
Black Bean Corn Salsa is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Black Bean Corn Salsa is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook black bean corn salsa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Black Bean Corn Salsa:
- Prepare 3 can of petite diced tomato no salt added.
- Prepare 3 medium of fresh jalapeno.
- Take 1 can of corn.
- Take 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Take 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of sugar to cut the acidity of the tomato a bit.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of pepper.
The base of this salsa is a combination of black beans and fresh corn kernels; plus, it gets its kicks from cumin, the chile, and splashes of fresh lime juice. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, and red onion for good measure, and you'll have a bowl of the best summer salsa we've ever tasted. This Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is the perfect make-ahead Game Day appetizer or snack OR pile it on tacos, baked potatoes, nachos, quesadillas You will also love that this Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is make ahead friendly. You can assemble it in advance then bring it out when it's time to serve.
Instructions to make Black Bean Corn Salsa:
- empty 2 cans of tomato into a blender.
- add the jalapeno. seeds and all if you like it hotter or no seeds if you like it milder and blend it all up to your desiered considency.
- empty third can in large bowl and add the tomato sauce.
- rinse the corn and beans and add to bowl.
- add the contents of the blender to the bowl.
- add the spices and lime juice and mix it all up real good with a large spoon being careful not to break up the beans.
- cover and store in fridge for a few hours to let the flavors blend and mellow out.
- this will keep for up to 2 weeks depending on how its stored or you can can it.
Next time you need a delicious dip try this easy and amazing Black Bean Salsa recipe. Your family will love the flavor of this black bean and corn dip. It's fresh and colorful, perfect for parties, so easy to make, and very addictive! How to make Black Bean and Corn Salsa. Toss together black beans, corn, bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro, lime, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food black bean corn salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!