Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef in red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe. You can cook beef in red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash:
- Get 1 packages of British cassarole beef.
- You need 1 medium of sweet potato.
- Provide 2 medium of potato.
- Use 2 of shallotts.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of brown onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 of stock beef.
- Use 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of brown sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Get 3 pinch of salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, ginger & paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of bovril.
Steps to make Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash:
- preheat oven at gas mark 6. place beef in cassarole dish & add red wine. soak the beef for 10 mins..
- chop shallotts, red & brown onions & add to the beef, place in the oven for 15 mins. (this will seal the beef).
- add all the herbs & spices, salt & pepper to the beef & stir well. then add the bovril..
- once its been in the oven for a further 10 mins, add your beef stock. put the lid on & place in the centre of the oven for approx 3.5 hours..
- cut & peel the potatos & add pinch of salt to the water & boil for 30 mins..
- the beef will have been in the oven for 4 hours. take out leaving the lid on & rest for 8 minutes. this will give you time to prepare your potatos..
- mash potatos adding 1 teaspoon butter & 2 pinch of sea salt. then serve up!.
Then, stir in the red wine and beef broth. Stir until the liquid comes to a boil and thickens very slightly. The sauce will continue to thicken as water evaporates during cooking. If the sauce becomes too thick. Add potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, beef broth, and crushed tomatoes to slow cooker.
If you find this Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.