Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. Several foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make a trail mixfrom different seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for raising your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nelis with the pink and blue cocktail recipe. To cook nelis with the pink and blue cocktail you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail:
- Prepare 2 of orange wedges.
- Prepare 5 of strawberries.
- Provide 1 shot of vodka.
- Use 1 shot of white rum.
- Use 1 shot of strawberry liqueur.
- You need 1 shot of blue curacao.
- Get 2 of big scoops of ice.
Instructions to make Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail:
- Place the orange wedges, vodka and blue curacao in a blender.
- Scoop ice on top, and blend till smooth.
- Pour into a cocktail glass (only fill the glass halfway).
- In a clean blender, add the strawberries, white rum and strawberry liqueur, and top it off with ice. Blend until smooth..
- Add the pink mix on top of the blue mix. Be careful not to pour it to quickly, it will mix and you will end up with a purple mess (which still tastes delicious 😜).
- Garnish with the top of a strawberry.
Select a garnish according to the flavour profile of your pink or blue gin. Some of our favourite gin cocktail garnishes include pomegranates, raspberries, sliced strawberries, a twist of lemon, or. While Pink Squirrel could easily be the name of a trendy but uber-basic rosé brand, it's actually a cocktail that's very different from the rosy-hued wine they sip out in the Hamptons. The dessert cocktail is made from crème de noyaux, white crème de cacao and enough heavy cream to make the lactose-intolerant recoil. It's even topped with a skewer of several maraschino cherries, in.
If you find this Nelis with The Pink and Blue Cocktail recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.