Corn Salsa. Watch how to make fresh corn salsa in this short recipe video! This salsa recipe is a party-worthy dip. It's also a great component to use in tacos, burritos and more.
Lime juice combined with avocados and corn make this yummy salsa go well with plain tortilla. This Corn Salsa recipe is a rainbow of bright flavors and textures in every fiesta bite! No matter how you serve this Corn Salsa recipe, you will be blown away at just how fabulous it is!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, corn salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Corn Salsa is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Corn Salsa is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Watch how to make fresh corn salsa in this short recipe video! This salsa recipe is a party-worthy dip. It's also a great component to use in tacos, burritos and more.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have corn salsa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Salsa:
- Make ready 1 each of small poblano chile pepper, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn (fresh or frozen).
- Make ready 1 each of small jalapeno pepper seeded and minced.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of sugar.
See great recipes for Corn salsa, Grilled Summer Corn Salsa too! This grilled corn salsa is the perfect summer condiment. This one is especially good when sweet summer corn is in season. If you don't have a grill or grill pan, give your cobs a quick sear in a cast.
Instructions to make Corn Salsa:
- Brush poblano pepper with olive oil and grill skin-side down until charred but still firm, about 5 minutes. Cool and minced.
- If using fresh corn, boil a small pot of water to boil. Add corn and boil until tender. 2-3 minutes.
- Mix corn (THAWED) poblano, jalapeno, cilantro, and red onion I a bowl..
- Stir in the olive oil, lime juice, sugar, and salt.
Make this grilled corn salsa and you'll understand what we're obsessing over. Sweet, slightly charred grilled corn, fresh tomatoes, onion and cilantro, lime juice and a little heat from serrano pepper. This corn salsa would be great to serve for a game-day party or summer potluck. Corn Salsa is a fresh corn salad with tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, jalapeno, and cilantro. Add a squeeze of lime and you're done!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food corn salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!