Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Double decker sandwich with Maggi bhel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double decker sandwich with Maggi bhel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double decker sandwich with maggi bhel recipe. You can cook double decker sandwich with maggi bhel using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Double decker sandwich with Maggi bhel:
- Take 8 slice of Brown bread.
- You need 4 of boiled potato slice.
- You need 1 of cucumber slice.
- Prepare 1 of onion slice.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 of red bell pepper slice.
- Provide 1 of yellow bell pepper slice.
- You need 1 of capsicum slice.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get As required of Black pepper.
- Get As needed of Coriander chutney.
- Prepare As required of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare As required of Butter.
- Provide As required of Processed cheese.
- Provide 2 packets of Maggi.
- Use 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Use 1 sachet of Maggi masala.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare Some of Coriander leaves.
- You need As needed of Salt, Chaat, masala, black pepper.
- Take 4 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need As required of Sev.
Instructions to make Double decker sandwich with Maggi bhel:
- Chop all the veggies..
- Take a 3 bread slices. On first bread spread coriander chutney place the potato slice, onion slice, tomato slice and sprinkle salt, black pepper and chat masala..
- Then place the another bread and spread coriander chutney, place cucumber,bell pepper, capsicum and sprinkle salt, black pepper, Chaat masala and grated processed cheese and spread tomato ketchup on bread and place on it..
- Heat the grill pan and grill the sandwich..
- Roast the Maggi few minute..
- In add bowl add Maggi masala, tomato ketchup, chopped onion, tomato, dhaniya leaves, salt, black pepper, Chaat masala and roasted Maggi mix it properly.Garinsh with sev and dhaniya leaves..
- Serve the hot sandwich with ketchup and Maggi bhel..
If you find this Double decker sandwich with Maggi bhel recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.