Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mocha Chocolate Cake in a Mug recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mocha Chocolate Cake in a Mug recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mocha Chocolate Cake in a Mug recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mocha chocolate cake in a mug recipe. To make mocha chocolate cake in a mug you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mocha Chocolate Cake in a Mug:
- Use 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Instant coffee.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- Get 1 of Egg (small).
- Get 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of Canola oil.
Steps to make Mocha Chocolate Cake in a Mug:
- Add all the ingredients into a mug cup or a bowl, and mix well. It will make a little bit more than 1/2 cup (100 ml) of batter..
- Pour into a mug cup. (When you are mixing in the mg cup, you don't need to wash any dishes.).
- Microwave for 2 minutes at 800 W. It will rise about 3 time as the original volume..
- This is a cranberry & chocolate chip version.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155856-microwave-cranberry-chocolate-cupcake-in-a-mug.
So I decided to turn it into a mug cake. I even decorated it with whipped cream and chocolate sauce so it looks just like the drink. I love the fact that it's a coffee flavored cake cooked in a coffee mug. Grease a microwave safe mug, grease it well with oil. Remove it from oven, let it cool a bit, serve with a scoop of icecream or as it is.
If you find this Mocha Chocolate Cake in a Mug recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.