Corn Salsa in Papad Tacos.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, corn salsa in papad tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn Salsa in Papad Tacos is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Corn Salsa in Papad Tacos is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have corn salsa in papad tacos using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Salsa in Papad Tacos:
- Take of For Salsa :.
- Get 1 of Medium size onion chopped.
- Take 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 Cup of sweet corns steamed or boiled.
- Take 1 of Red bell pepper chopped.
- Take 1 of Chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of chopped jalapeños.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of honey.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Crushed black pepper.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon or according to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready of For Tacos Dressing :.
- Get 8 of Small size ready to use Papad.
- Make ready As required of iceberg leaves.
- Get As required of Red salad leaves.
Steps to make Corn Salsa in Papad Tacos:
- First of all, wash all vegetables nicely and finish cutting and chopping.
- Now take a bowl add chopped onion, tomato, corns, bell pepper, chillies, jalapeños, coriander, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, olive oil and honey.
- Mix all to gather nicely and keep aside.
- Now to prepare papad tacos, take a pan heat it and roast your papad from both side nicely. while the papad is hot it can be mould in a desired shape so once it is roasted, roll in on a rolling pin as shown in picture. Repeat the step with rest of the papad and keep them aside.
- Now you can start arranging your papad tacos but make sure that you arrange this just before serving otherwise papad will become soggy.
- Take papad keep some red salad leaves on it then some iceberg and a spoon of corn salsa.
- Repeat the step with rest of the papad Once done serve it and enjoy…..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food corn salsa in papad tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!