My Peppered Steak Mince,Mushroom all in one Skillet & Pasta 😁.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my peppered steak mince,mushroom all in one skillet & pasta 😁. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Peppered Steak Mince,Mushroom all in one Skillet & Pasta 😁 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Peppered Steak Mince,Mushroom all in one Skillet & Pasta 😁 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook my peppered steak mince,mushroom all in one skillet & pasta 😁 using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Peppered Steak Mince,Mushroom all in one Skillet & Pasta 😁:
- Prepare 500 g of Minced Steak.
- Make ready 1 tbls of olive oil.
- Get 250 g of Button mushrooms cut in half.
- Make ready 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Make ready 2 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 inch of chilli pepper diced.
- Take 1 tsp of crushed red peppers.
- Take 1 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- Take 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube sprinkled on the mixture.
- Get 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of + 1/2 tbls tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 of Sweet bell peppers cut chunky.
Steps to make My Peppered Steak Mince,Mushroom all in one Skillet & Pasta 😁:
- Add the olive oil to the pan heat up then add the onions cook util opaque in colour then add the garlic and chilli peppers. Fry for 1 minute.
- Add the mince and cook until the colour is darker and no redness.
- Then add the mushrooms cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the peppers.
- The black pepper and salt.
- Add the dried beef stock cube sprinkle all over..
- Then the tomatoes and mix in.
- The mixed herbs.
- Then the cup of boiling water.
- Then let it simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the Tomato puree and stir in simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Cut up the sweet peppers.
- And place them all around the meat mixture.
- Add the mozzarella soft slices on top all around and add it to the oven on medium heat for 5 – 10 minutes to finish off and melt the cheese..
- Ready for the oven.
- Boil your Pasta or spaghetti and add the meat mixture on top and serve while hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my peppered steak mince,mushroom all in one skillet & pasta 😁 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!