Toni's Fiesta Corn Salsa.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, toni's fiesta corn salsa. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Toni's Fiesta Corn Salsa is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Toni's Fiesta Corn Salsa is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have toni's fiesta corn salsa using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Toni's Fiesta Corn Salsa:
- Prepare 1 of yellow medium onion.
- Get 1 bag of of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- Make ready 1 lb of of thick sliced bacon.
- Get 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of red chili flakes.
- Get 1 of tspn fresh ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 of avocado.
- Take 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 of fresh cilantro.
Steps to make Toni's Fiesta Corn Salsa:
- cut bacon in half then heat skillet over medium high heat add 1/2 lb of thick sliced bacon.
- dice medium yellow onion, green & red bell peppers into same size.
- remove bacon onto paper towels or brown paper bag cool then dice.
- drain grease from skillet add 2 tbsp of unsalted butter heat over medium high.
- add onions and peppers cook till tender.
- add bag of frozen corn cook till tender.
- slice lime in 1/2 squeeze over corn onions and peppers add pinch of salt, red chili pepper flakes and a tspn of fresh ground black pepper.
- add diced bacon.
- toss and put into a platter.
- add sliced of avocado around platter.
- finishing touch chop fresh cilantro add to garnish.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food toni's fiesta corn salsa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!