Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, drunken noodles (chicken pad kee mao). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have drunken noodles (chicken pad kee mao) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao):
- Take 500 grams of Chicken thigh fillet.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Peanut oil.
- Take 3 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Minced ginger.
- Make ready 2 of Long red chilli, seeded and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 of Green onions- white part finely chopped, green part thinly sliced (keep separate).
- Prepare 1 bunch of Choy sum- leaves rough large chop, stems into 4cm pieces (keep separate).
- Make ready 125 grams of Fresh baby corn, halved lengthways.
- Get 375 grams of Cooked fresh thick rice noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Water.
- Take 1 of Salt and cracked black pepper.
Steps to make Drunken Noodles (Chicken Pad Kee Mao):
- Slice chicken into thin strips. Combine the chicken and sesame oil. Preheat a wok or large frypan over high heat..
- Add some peanut oil to the wok and stir-fry the chicken for 4 minutes or until golden (season with salt and pepper whilst stir frying). Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add the remaining peanut oil to the wok and stir-fry the garlic, ginger, chilli and chopped spring onion for 30 seconds or until fragrant..
- Return the chicken to the wok with the choy sum stems and corn, then stir-fry for a further 2 minutes..
- Add the noodles and toss to combine with the chicken and vegetables..
- Add the soy and oyster sauces, sugar, water and choy sum leaves, then stir-fry for a further 1 minute or until leaves are wilted and the chicken is coated in the sauce..
- Divide among 4 bowls and serve topped with shredded spring onion and extra chilli. Serves 4 to 6 people. Really tasty- I recommend you guys try this one. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food drunken noodles (chicken pad kee mao) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!