Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, yeast rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yeast Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Yeast Rolls is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have yeast rolls using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Yeast Rolls:
- Prepare 2 packages of dry yeast.
- Get 1/4 cup of lukewarm water.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Crisco shortening.
- Get 1 cup of hot milk.
- Make ready 5 cup of flour.
- Take 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Yeast Rolls:
- Soften yeast in warm water and set aside to be added later..
- Place sugar, salt, and Crisco in a large mixing bowl..
- Add hot milk to bowl of ingredients and stir to break up Crisco..
- Stir in 2 cups of flour and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and elastic in consistency..
- Add eggs and softened yeast..
- Add 2 more cups of flour and stir it into mixture..
- Add more flour from the last cup of flour if needed to make a dough that is not sticky, but not stiff either. (This is where experience and/or good judgement are needed.).
- Pull dough out of bowl onto a lightly floured cutting board or countertop and knead it until dough is smooth and elastic. (How you knead the dough and for how long will determine the texture of your finished rolls.).
- Pull kneaded dough together into a ball and place in a greased bowl and let rise until dough is doubled in size. (approx. 1 and 1/2 hrs.).
- Punch dough down and pull off 15 pieces of dough that are equal in size..
- Knead each piece of dough into round balls and place in greased shallow baking pan to let rise for another 30 minutes..
- Keep your kitchen warm and free of cold drafts while dough is rising. Dough will feel and act differently in different weather. Humidity is actually helpful. The very best time to make yeast bread is when it is raining outside!.
- Preheat oven to 400°F and bake rolls for approx. 20 minutes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food yeast rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!