Houtou Udon Noodle with Pumpkin Miso soup.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, houtou udon noodle with pumpkin miso soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Houtou Udon Noodle with Pumpkin Miso soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Houtou Udon Noodle with Pumpkin Miso soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have houtou udon noodle with pumpkin miso soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Houtou Udon Noodle with Pumpkin Miso soup:
- Take 130 g of flour.
- Get 60 ml of water.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Houtou miso soup.
- Take of Pumpkin.
- Get of carrot, radish, daikon radish, spring onion.
- Take of Shiitake mushroom, Aburaage, any vegetables you like.
- Make ready 5 cm of dried kelp.
- Take 50 g of chicken.
- Take 1-2 tablespoon of miso.
- Make ready To taste of soy sauce.
- Get 600 ml of water.
Instructions to make Houtou Udon Noodle with Pumpkin Miso soup:
- Mix flour, salt and water. Make hard dough. And press the dough with hand, not knead, just push the dough. When the dough gets smooth, wrap with film..
- Our district Houtou noodles are sold at the supermarket..
- Spread noodle dough and cut 1cm wide..
- Sprinkle flour..
- Put water and dried kelp..
- Put chicken and simmer..
- Cut vegetables (any vegetables ok) cook in soup until softened. Put noodles and season with miso to taste..
- Simmer for 5 minutes Garnish with green onion. Enjoy 🎃.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food houtou udon noodle with pumpkin miso soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!