Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes recipe. To make fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes you only need 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- Prepare of Steak.
- Use of Fillet Mignon.
- Prepare of butter, unsalted.
- Take of Salt and Pepper to season.
- Use of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Take of Mint, to garnish.
- Provide of Scalloped Potatoes.
- Get of Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Take of Snap Green Beans.
- Prepare of Heavy Cream.
- Take of White Wine.
- Provide of butter, unsalted.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season.
- Prepare of lemon, juiced.
- Provide of Kicker Shrimp.
- Get of (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cajun Seasoning.
- Take of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of Butter, unsalted.
Steps to make Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside..
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:.
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper..
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook..
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat..
- For the Shrimp and steak:.
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks..
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly..
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets..
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in..
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time..
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish..
Learn how to cook filet mignon at home and get the best results like the top restaurants. Surprisingly easy with a quick sear then bake to get your perfect filet. Filet mignon is the tenderest cut of beef and only needs a little seasoning with coarse salt and pepper. Viande En Croute, Recette Porc, Rôti De Porc, Plat Sans Viande, Bonne Cuisine, Recette Sympa, Recettes De Cuisine, Fromage, Cuisiner. Filet mignon au lard fumé et pommes de terre au four (country potatoes).
If you find this Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.