Baby corn salsa masala with Roti Nachos.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baby corn salsa masala with roti nachos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baby corn salsa masala with Roti Nachos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Baby corn salsa masala with Roti Nachos is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baby corn salsa masala with roti nachos using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baby corn salsa masala with Roti Nachos:
- Prepare 5-6 of left over roti.
- Take 3 tsp of oil.
- Take 9 of baby corn chopped.
- Make ready 3 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf / tej patta.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Make ready 2 pods of cardamom / elachi.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin / jeera.
- Make ready 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 cup of tomato pulp.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric / haldi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder / jeera pwoder.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cashew paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of kasuri methi crushed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
Instructions to make Baby corn salsa masala with Roti Nachos:
- Take oil & saute baby corn for 5 mins…keep aside….
- In the same kadai heat 3 tsp oil and saute 1 bay leaf, 1 inch cinnamon, 2 pods cardamom and 1 tsp cumin till it turns aromat..
- Saute 1 onion and 1 tsp ginger garlic paste..
- Further add 2 cups of tomato pulp, cover and cook for 15 minutes..
- Saute on low flame till the oil separates..
- Now add 1 cup of water and ¼ cup cashew paste..
- Mix well making adjusting consistency as required..
- Add in roasted baby corn and stir well..
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or till baby corn cooks well..
- Furthermore add in ¼ tsp garam masala, 1 tsp kasuri methi and 2 tbsp coriander leaves. mix well..
- Cut the rotis in nachos shape..deep fried in oil…Take it out & sprinkle Salt & red chilli powder on it..keep aside…
- Finally, serve baby corn salsa masala with roti nachos…
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baby corn salsa masala with roti nachos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!