Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg Methi pancakes healthy version recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Methi pancakes healthy version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Methi pancakes healthy version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer too, helping you feel better. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you are starving! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg methi pancakes healthy version recipe. You can cook veg methi pancakes healthy version using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Methi pancakes healthy version:
- Take 1/4 cup of kasoori methi or 1 cup fresh methi(fenugreek).
- Provide 1 cup of grated bottle gourd.
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan or gram flour.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of chilli paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of dhanya jeera(corinader cumin) powder.
- Get as needed of water.
- You need As needed of Ghee (optional).
Instructions to make Veg Methi pancakes healthy version:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Make a smooth lump free batter. Add little water if required (if you use fresh methi you won't require water).
- Spread half portion on a pan or tawa and make it thin.
- Apply ghee once cooked on 1 side then flip it and apply ghee (ghee is optional).
- Once cooked on both sides till golden brown on medium flame. It is ready. Serve it with green chutney and tomato sauce. Same make 1 more from the remaining batter..
I prepare couple of fermented recipes every week. By eating fermented food, you make your gut healthy, which is required for losing weight. Fermented foods are loaded with vitamins and minerals. This week's recipe is for Fenugreek Pancakes, Gujarati style. Methi ni bhaaji means fenugreek and pooda means pancakes.
If you find this Veg Methi pancakes healthy version recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.